Real estate feeds my driven spirit and incorporates my love of helping people. I work with a variety of buyers and sellers, both local and international, to assist them with all their real estate needs. I use the most up-to- date technology to ensure the process is as smooth as possible for my clients and I never stray from a difficult question.
I love my Virginia Park-Bellevue home in Edmonton, but have a soft spot for the University of Alberta and surrounding communities (Windsor Park, Garneau, Belgravia), as this is where I bought my first home with my husband. My dog, Ted, loves Terwilligar and Laurier dog parks; we end up there every week throughout the
year. I have a Master’s of Science degree and pursued a technical writing career before turning to real estate.
My technical writing background brings a unique perspective to the market and gives me the ability to build contracts with professionals and to look at things logically while keeping the needs of my clients in mind.
I strongly believe in supporting local businesses and enjoy discovering new restaurants and cafes around the city. Some of my favorites include:
- The Juniper Cafe (Strathearn)
- Belgravia Hub (Belgravia)
- Bodega Highlands (Highlands)
- The Litlle Brick Cafe (Riverdale)
As a Seller’s Agent
As a seller’s agent, you can expect your home to be marketed to its greatest potential. Some of the services I provide include:
- Professional photos and video (posted to my YouTube channel “alexiaferrari”)
- Home staging
- Posts to private Facebook groups
- Posting to medical industry-specific websites sabbatical.com and medhousing.com
As a Buyer’s Agent
As a buyer’s agent, you can expect exceptional service including:
- Focused, area specific searches and research
- A long list of trusted vendors that have done work on my own home
- Experience in all types of residential real estate, including luxury, relocation, International, condos